Dupar Controls Inc.
150 Goddard Crescent, Cambridge,
Ontario, Canada, N3E 0A9
The Compact 2 Bar Button has been designed as an extra long button and is ideal for use as a main floor button, where its extra size helps users to quickly identify that floor. The Compact 2 Bar Button matches our circular ranges (US91, US91-15 and US95) but can also be used in conjunction with all our ranges. The design of the button is based on the standard Compact 2, so you can be sure of its long life, durability and vandal resistance.
- Extra long button
- 15mm tactile legend with Braille option
- A halo of light between the pressel and surround via a patented hidden recess encircles the pressel and illuminates the legend
- Legend & halo can be constantly illuminated at half intensity, switching to full intensity for indication position or call acceptance
- Large range of pressel legends
- Matching range includes keyswitches, rocker switches and indicators
- Vandal resistant with stainless steel front
- Meets EN81-1/2, EN81-71 (Category 2), EN81-72, EN81-73, EN60529 (IP44)
The US91 OPTIC C3/C3P Pushbutton is a modern twist on a classic – a clean timeless appearance. The illuminated Braille Tag shows clear identification and can be illuminated in a wide variety of colours. The US91 Optic is available with any of our standard circular pressels be that the Belly Button (shown here), the classic US91 blank, bulls-eye or legend – the choice is yours.