Dupar Controls Inc.
1751 Bishop Street, Cambridge,
Ontario, Canada, N1T 1N5
The US96-30EN Braille Jumbo Pushbutton is a classic square extra large button. The button was designed not only to meet the requirements of EN81-70 Annex G.1., but also for use in larger buildings such as hospitals, airports and shopping centres, where the sheer scale of the building necessitates a larger button. The black background to pressel provides a clear contrast to the tactile legend and also to the faceplate as required by EN81-70. On call acceptance the large 30mm high legend illuminates brightly and you have the choice of many colour options. The Braille dots below the legend are Standard English Braille. The US96-30EN Jumbo has an identical appearance to the standard US96-EN and so the two buttons can be used on faceplates together when appropriate. The US96-30EN is available with the standard body or low profile, a useful option for surface mount.
The US85 benefits uses the full range of square Jumbo pressels. The button was designed not only to meet the requirements of EN81-70 Annex G.1, but also for use in larger buildings such as hospitals, airports and shopping centres, where the shear scale of the building necessitates a larger button. Using the EN range you have a black background with tactile legend (Braille optional) and this provides the contrast for EN81-70. Also available are stainless steel pressels again with tactile legends and optional Braille
- 30mm high tactile legend with optional Braille
- Legend & halo can be constantly illuminated at half intensity, switching to full intensity for indication of position or call acceptance
- Large range of pressel legends
- Matching range includes keyswitches, rocker switches and indicators
- Vandal resistant
The US97-EN Pushbutton has been designed tomeet the requirements of EN81-70 and pr EN81-40/41 which requires the pushbutton legend to have a height of 15mm. The pushbutton benefits from a brightly illuminated legend for easy viewing in darkness as well as daylight.
- 15mm tactile legend
- High contrast between legend and pressel
- Legend & halo illumination can be controlled individually
- Large range of pressel legendsVandal resistant and weatherproof
- Meets EN81-1/2, EN81-70, EN81-72, EN81-73, EN60529 (IP66 & IP67)
The US97 Rail Pushbutton has been designed with a clean timeless appearance. It has been designed according to the guidelines of The Rail Vehicle Accessibility Regulations and is easy to identify and use. The pushbutton benefits from a brightly illuminated legend for easy viewing in darkness as well as daylight.
- Tactile legend
- Meets requirements of the Rail Vehicle Accessibility Regulations (RVAR)
- Illuminated legend – Various colours available
- Tactile feedback
- Vandal resistant
- Weatherproof to IP67 (front & rear)
- Front or rear mounting
- Surround available in two sizes, 75mm and 87mm with or without Braille
- Available in different pressel finishes and symbols