Website Terms & Conditions
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and any other rights on all material on this site are owned by Dewhurst plc. You are permitted to print and download extracts from this site on the following basis:
Use of documents and related graphics on this site is for information and/or personal and/or business use only; Any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal or business use; No documents or related graphics on this site are to be modified in any way; Graphics on this site are not to be used separately from the accompanying text; No part of this site may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without prior written permission from Dewhurst plc.
Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved.
Access to and use of this site is provided by Dewhurst plc subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, which take effect when you first use this site. Dewhurst plc reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for regularly reviewing information posted, online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
Whilst Dewhurst plc endeavours to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, Dewhurst plc will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Access to this site may be suspended temporarily or permanently without notice. Whilst Dewhurst plc tries to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and Dewhurst plc does not accept any liability for error or omission.
Dewhurst plc shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
Dewhurst plc accepts no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. Such links are provided for your convenience on an “as is” basis with no warranty express or implied for the information provided within them.
If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or enforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the clause concerned and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
By accessing any part of this site, you should be deemed to have accepted these Terms in full.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
Use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions which you are deemed to accept by continuing to browse these pages. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please leave this site now.
Dewhurst plc is operated by
Dewhurst plc, Inverness Road, Hounslow TW3 3LT. UK
Accordingly we do not sell, rent or loan any identifiable information regarding our customers to any third party without your consent.
Any information that you give us is held with the utmost care and security. It will not be used in ways to which you have not consented.
Terms & Conditions of Sale
1. This tender and/or invoice or subsequent contract referred to herein shall be constituted in accordance with and by the laws of the Province of Ontario. Any party which accepts this tender agrees to be or bound by the following terms and conditions.
2. Unless this tender is withdrawn in writing by Dupar Controls Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “Dupar”) prior to the tender being accepted, this tender will remain open for acceptance for 30 clear days from the date hereof. If this tender is not accepted within this 30 day period, the tender will be automatically rescinded and rendered null and void.
3. The acceptance of this tender must be accompanied by sufficient information to enable Dupar to proceed with the order forthwith; if insufficient information is provided to Dupar, as determined by Dupar, so that Dupar is put to additional expense in its efforts to fulfil the tender or Dupar is required to temporarily suspend its work pending further information, then Dupar may increase the tender price to cover reasonable costs incurred thereby.
4. Unless otherwise specified in writing, packing in accordance with Dupar’s standard practice is included in the tender price.
5. Shipping promises are approximate only, and are based on prompt receipt by Dupar of all necessary information. Dupar will use its best efforts to ship on the date given but Dupar shall not in any circumstances be under any liability whatsoever to any party for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from Dupar’s failure to deliver the goods on the date acknowledged.
6. It is understood that you shall arrange to take delivery of the goods with a period of (14) days after Dupar had notified you that the goods are ready for shipment. In the event you do not take delivery of the goods within this stipulated (14) day period, Dupar is prepared, without prejudice to any other rights which it may have with respect to the tender contract, and if its storage facilities permit, to store the goods and to charge you for reasonable storage costs incurred; Dupar also reserves its right to increase the tender price to reflect reasonable storage costs.
7. All claims for shortages or incorrect material must be made within ten (10) days of receipt of goods, to which such claim pertains. Goods may only be returned for credit in accordance with the authorization and approved RA Number, previously obtained from Dupar and shall be subject to handling charges to be determined by Dupar. Returns must be made within thirty (30) days of the date of any such authorization. Goods that are special in any way are shipped without the privilege of return.
8. All apparatus shall by installed by you at your expense.
9. Dupar warrants that the goods to be delivered will be of the kind and quality described in the specifications and no other warranty, except as to title shall by implied. If any defect in the material or workmanship appears within one year from the date of shipment, which defect is a result of Dupar’s manufacturing of the product and which is not caused by the acts or negligence of the buyer or any other intermediary party, Dupar is prepared to correct the defect by repairing the defective part or parts thereof or by supplying a replacement thereof; provided always that such defective parts are promptly returned to us C.I.F. to be paid by you to our factory. The repaired or new parts will be returned to you F.O.B. the nearest rail or transport freight station so that risk passes to you upon our delivery to the shipper and it will be your obligation to insure the repaired or new parts after Dupar has delivered same to the shipper. Dupar’s liability as suppliers of the material or goods shall not in any case exceed the cost of correcting the defects in the apparatus and upon expiration of the said one year, all such liability shall terminate.
10. Dupar shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from causes beyond its reasonable control and in no event whatsoever shall Dupar be liable for consequential damages resulting in personal injuries, property damage or economic loss to any party.
11. All orders are subject to the approval of Dupar with respect to credit. Dupar reserves the right to require remittance for full purchase price before shipment or delivery or before manufacture in the case of merchandise to be made to special.
12. Orders entered upon the records of Dupar cannot be cancelled without the express written consent of Dupar and cancellation charges may apply, depending on the extent of work performed and materials used and/or ordered.
13. Unless specifically stated the purchase price does not include any taxes or freight charges.
14. The amounts of taxes or other government charges upon the production, sale and /or shipment of the goods referred to herein, whether imposed now or herein after, shall be paid by the customer.
15. Dupar shall not be deemed to have breached or violated the contract of sale for any of the goods referred to in the quotation when such alleged breach of violation arise out of and cause beyond the control of Dupar, including among other, any act of God or the public enemy, perils of the sea, flood, fire, war, riot, sabotage, compliance with any direction of any government official or agency, strike or other labour dispute involving Dupar employees, shortage or failure of any supplies or material.
NO WAIVER, ALTERATION OR MODIFICATION OF THE FOREGOING CONDITIONS SHALL BE VALID UNLESS MADE IN WRITING AND SIGNED BY AN EXECUTIVE OR DUPAR ACTING WITHIN HIS OR HER AUTHORITY.
Data Protection Statement
|Use of information
As a user of our site you will always have control of the data we collect about you. However, there will be areas of the site that will require you to provide certain information for you to be able to use or access them.
We will not collect any information about individuals, except where it is specifically and knowingly provided by them. Examples of such information are:
Whatever choice you make regarding the receipt of marketing information here will not affect the decision you made regarding more ‘traditional’ forms of marketing, for example a decision to receive letters from other parts of the group or to take part in targeted offers. If you wish to amend your ‘traditional’ response please phone 888 629-6279 .
Site & Content Personalisation
We will use information that you provide about yourself and your preferences to try and provide you with web content which we believe to be relevant and of interest to you.
Dupar Controls Inc. will use your details to keep you informed of special offers or products and services that we feel may be of relevance. We may also use data to tailor promotions to your requirements. Unless you have specifically stated that you would prefer to be contacted by email (by checking the relevant box provided at the point of data capture), all contact will be made by other means.
Data collected via the Internet may be used to carry out analysis that will allow us to monitor the success of our service and plan future site content and activity. Data will also be used to allow us to profile our customers to understand their requirements better and to help us improve our service.
Dupar Controls Inc. use a feature of your Internet Web Browser called a ‘Cookie’ on our site. A Cookie is a file that your Web Browser places on your computer’s hard disc which allows us to help you get the best out of your visit to the site. Dupar Controls uses ‘Cookies’ to make accessing the site more convenient. The Dupar Controls Inc. Cookie will remain on your hard disk indefinitely. Most browsers accept cookies automatically. Cookies can be deleted from your browser, or if you would prefer, by amending your browser settings you can prevent their automatic receipt.
How to opt-out of receiving marketing communications
Dependent upon your relationship with Dupar Controls Inc. or your previous response to our data protection statement, each location where personal data is collected will provide the opportunity for you to opt-out of marketing communications.
If you would prefer to make your opt-out request in writing please send all correspondence to the following address;
Dupar Controls Inc.
1751 Bishop Street
You can also opt-out of marketing communications by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your email address with the word ‘unsubscribe’ in the subject header.
In addition to Dupar Controls Inc. safeguards, your personal data is protected in the Canada by the Data Protection Act. This provides, amongst other things that the data we hold about you should be processed lawfully and fairly. It should be accurate, relevant and not excessive. The information should, where necessary, be kept up to date and not retained for longer than is needed. It should be kept securely to prevent unauthorised access by other people. You have the right to see what is held about you and correct any inaccuracies.
Any changes to this policy will be posted here.
Links to external websites
Dupar Controls Inc. treats all the data held with the utmost care and security. Any details you give will remain completely confidential.